Please find the terms and conditions for this competition below…
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to residents of Clover Park. Employees, officers and contractors (and their Immediate Families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible.
How will entries be judged?
Each entry will be individually judged based on its literary and creative merit.
How to Enter
1. Entrants must submit their Clover Park story in 250 words or less along with their address, phone number and photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The promotion ends midnight Wednesday 25 January 2023.
4. Winners drawn Monday 30 January 2023.
The prize is a $500 EFTPOS voucher which can be spent at an outlet of the winner’s choice, as well as a $250 voucher for the Beerenberg Strawberry Farm, located at 2106 Mount Barker Rd, Hahndorf SA 5245.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The total prize value is $750.00 (AUD).
- Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Lanser Communities Pty Ltd (ABN 49 090 862 178) of 89-92 South Tce, Adelaide, SA 5000 (Promoter).
- All entrants must live in Clover Park, Mount Barker with a Clover Park, Mount Barker mailing address to be eligible to win the prize.
- Entrants should include their own address and telephone number on the entry form or if not, then must confirm that the owner of the address and/or telephone number have consented to the address or telephone number being used by the entrant.
- All entries must be submitted via email to email@example.com. Postal entries will not be accepted.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries may not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- This competition is open to all residents of Clover Park including children and young people. Entrants under the age of 18 must receive parental or guardian consent to participate. Parental/guardian consent must be given on the entry email and a valid phone number for the parent or guardian must be provided.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The vouchers are not exchangeable for cash or other forms of credit and no refunds will be issued for the value of the vouchers if they are not used within the terms and conditions under which they are issued. All costs above the value of the vouchers are the responsibility of the customer.
- All entries to this competition – words and photography – may be duplicated and publicly shared by the Promoter for use in their marketing materials. Each entry will be individually judged based on its literary and creative merit.
- Following the Prize draw on the 30 January 2023, the winner will be notified using the contact details provided by the Entrant. The winning Entrant has four (4) working days from the time and date of the notification being sent to respond, provide proof of eligibility (proof of residency at Clover Park) and claim the Prize. If the Prize is not claimed by the winning Entrant within this time frame, the Prize will be redrawn and any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
- The vouchers are not transferable, exchangeable, replaceable or refundable for cash or credit and can only be used as specified.
- All taxes, fees, charges and surcharges applicable to the use of these vouchers are the responsibility solely of the winner.
- Terms and conditions of this offer are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of the Promoter.
- If you have any questions about the vouchers, please email our team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the promotion.
General Terms and Conditions
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects claimants’/entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the claimant/entrant may not be able to participate in the promotion. The Promoter will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to the Promoter for the purposes of conducting this promotion unless compelled or permitted by law. As per the relevant Privacy Legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to email@example.com.
Back to the competition page.